Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
blueday

INSTANT NO DEPOSIT POKER MONEY & POKER BONUSES

Winner Poker free $10 added to first post.

blue

Lost me on this one blue....

Hey Orren - I meant that Winner Poker are offering $10 free no deposit poker bonus and the info has been added to the first post in this thread.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

No USA I'm afraid.

blue

• Thanks 1

Thanks Mago for trying for us but there are affiliate links to all poker sites on that site.

blue

• Thanks 1

this is a good promotion but players from romania cant get this bonus

i tried to contact support but they didnt told me nothing...what i have to do for geting this bonus?

this is a good promotion but players from romania cant get this bonus

i tried to contact support but they didnt told me nothing...what i have to do for geting this bonus?

Unfortunately, if your country is not allowed, you won't be able to get it.  However, if you are not sure, try registering at the site anyway and if you qualify, you will get it automatically into your account.

At riva poker and poker 770 there are  ( if still ) promotions when you received free $20 when deposited $20, the bonus was instantly added to players account, so that was great.

At riva poker and poker 770 there are  ( if still ) promotions when you received free $20 when deposited $20, the bonus was instantly added to players account, so that was great.

Thanks luminairee.

Yes - all those listed in the first part of the first post should be available.

Have you signed up at all of them?

Thanks for all the hard work. I haven't had any success with any of the Poker Winner free chips. I'm not sure if its their software giving me problems or if I'm just not allowed to register being that I'm a U.S. resident.  I didn't see anywhere on their website or on here that U.S players aren't accepted.

Thanks for all the hard work. I haven't had any success with any of the Poker Winner free chips. I'm not sure if its their software giving me problems or if I'm just not allowed to register being that I'm a U.S. resident.  I didn't see anywhere on their website or on here that U.S players aren't accepted.

Winner Poker is no USA unfortunately.

€5 for 1 raked hand on mobile device at Bet365

The €5 Free On The Poker at bet365 App promotion runs from 00:00 GMT on 14th November 2014 until 23:59 GMT on 16th November 2014.

All bet365 players are eligible to participate in €5 Free On The Poker at bet365 App.

In order to qualify for a cash amount, players must play their first raked hand through the Poker at bet365 app during the promotional period.

By 23:59 GMT on the day subsequent to the end of the promotional period, a cash amount of €5 is credited to the account of qualified players.

The €5 Free On The Poker at bet365 App promotion runs from 00:00 GMT on 14th November 2014 until 23:59 GMT on 16th November 2014.

This promotion is out of date

Recently 888 was sending emails where they offered $20 instant on $10 deposit and pkr $10 deposit guarantess $10 cash ( at least it was mentioned on the site )

HQ2Poker - EUR 3 free for all new players

www.hq2poker.com

Simply register an account and send an email to document@hq2poker.com with Your username and a copy of Your passport or ID card (subject: FREE3, text: Your username). After successful verification You'll get the EUR 3.

Good luck all!

• Thanks 1