Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
colonel1

What would you do? Poker hand of the Week.

Yes I did call and the other player had 3c.gif  3d.gif.  He didn't hit another 3 so I won the hand and he actually went out.  I guess he ran out of money to rebuy.

Thanks for your replies you wonderful faithful few.

blue

Thank you Rose.

It would be nice if one of you guys (or gals) posted a "what would you do" hand.  :-*

blue

I would not bet the river but call his river bet. He will bet with a missed flush draw or an Ace, but if the bet is not too much I would call it to get value of his missed flush hands

Thank you Rose.

It would be nice if one of you guys (or gals) posted a "what would you do" hand.  :-*

blue

I've got no patience to wait for responses hun. I hit a good or bad hand and I gots to tell all or nothin. lol

I tell you what I could do though. I could give you a few hand descriptions from my play and basically all you would have to do is split it in half.

I know... I'm a strange one, but hey... Somethings better than nothing (insert cheesy grin).

The poker hand for this week comes from Orren (thank you for that).

As you can see pocket kings are raised all in post flop  and called by a 2nd player (big chipstack). 

What would you do?  Do you think someone has a pocket pair and hit trips or they are chasing the flush?

blue

pocket_kings.PNG.ee4dcbc46a3aa7abae14aaac43d50def.PNG

I was sitting in my regular R10/20 blind no-limit hold’em cash-game recently with R2500 in front of me when an interesting pot came up. I had been super tight since I sat down during a long card dead period when loose 1 dimensional aggressive player with roughly a full stack R3000 opened for R100 in middle position. I looked down at two black kings in the hole and decided to smooth call. From here LINK REMOVED you may get more information on poker hands.

Jacksrain - this is the 2nd time you have had a link removed from one of your posts.  If you persist in posting advertising links, Admin (Zuga) will be asked to deal with you.  Please refrain from advertising your links.

Thank you.

blue

• Thanks 1

The poker hand for this week comes from Orren (thank you for that).

As you can see pocket kings are raised all in post flop  and called by a 2nd player (big chipstack). 

What would you do?  Do you think someone has a pocket pair and hit trips or they are chasing the flush?

blue

Any comments anyone?

blue

I hope they are not chasing the flush but have pocket pairs and hit trips.I've done the flush chasing and went down in flames LOL.I hopefully have learned my lesson.

I would have called too. 

As you can see, this was a really sick beat and the worst hand won with trips.

Unlucky Orren!

blue

pocket_kings_2.PNG.85691b012137e94674c430a932df342c.PNG

Bad beat for sure!! Don't ya just love it when the worst hand wins....ahh noooooo!!!LOL!! Sorry orren that is just so sad.

You are dealt qh.gif  qs.gif.

The players are crazy!  Calling large raises and getting lucky on the river, hitting trips after going all in with pocket 3's, calling with Ace rag all the time...you get the picture here.

You are first to act and you flat call BB for a mere 50 chips.  No raise I hear you ask?  No I didn't raise simply because of the poor play and the unlucky flops and rivers on the great hands.  Two players fold and the next player raises all in for 1440 which means virtually my entire stack is needed to call.  Everyone else folds and it's my turn.

What would you do taking into account everything above.

blue

Well it depends on a lot of things for me at least. Is this a freeroll or did you buy in? How much if you bought in, rebuys avail? How long has the tourny been running, are you remotely close to the bubble if it is a MTT?

The breakdown...

Freeroll - $3 buy in with or without rebuy.

Unless its late in the tourny and bubble is near, I'm callin. Even if it puts me all in. (granted I dont have 3x the average stack or more)

+$3 buy in and can't afford rebuy/ can barely afford rebuy/ rebuy not avail.

With 10x the BB or more remaining stack after calling, good chance of call. Other than that, with so little put in pot and the $ at risk. Only a fool like myself or a rookie would make that call. Its just not worth it, even if you know they're playing with 7 2os. This is what separates the players that have put in real time and continuously make $ and those that continuously loose $.

In conclusion..... I give is a 50/50 of me callin or folding, Depending on my mood, how my play has gone the past hour, how much $ I have left in bankroll and how frisky I'm feelin.

;D >:( 8) :P >:D

I'd call...just cuz I like to live life on the wild side LOL LOL but seriously Id take in the fact that they are playing with rubbish...and winning :-pp and yep...call and hope for the best. ;D