Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
blueday

PokerStars Home Games

sadly i live in a state that can not play pokerstars for anything except play money.. for a cash game we'd have to do something at acr or ignition for me to be able to get in.. Im not against playing for cash, would be awesome if we could use our lcb chips for buy ins to events :P

sadly i live in a state that can not play pokerstars for anything except play money.. for a cash game we'd have to do something at acr or ignition for me to be able to get in.. Im not against playing for cash, would be awesome if we could use our lcb chips for buy ins to events :P

To ensure everyone can play, we will have to play with play money which means I'm setting you all a task which is to earn $20k in your play money account.  Once you have $20k in play money, post in here.  You will need that to play a tournament.

ive got them as well, i worry that a lot of people have missed the memo... would it be possible to announce it in the tournaments section of lcb or even better would be in a newsletter

Yes  yesterday i played freeroll  at Pokerstars Prizepool was only 10€  for all , but there were 7000 players. for a Prize few cents 1. got 2€ usw not normal

I think not everybody has noticed the Thread , we are only 7 till nowand there were also more then 7 here in the Thread i guess....

I've set up a $20k play money tourney for Sunday 18th March at 21:00 GMT / 22:00 CET.  Registration is open.

• Thanks 1

So we have 5 registered so far....a few more would be nice!  It starts in 3 hours.

Hello, I applied to the home game club :) Thank you for hosting.

Thanks - added you and welcome to LPB

Thanks to all those that turned up for the game - much appreciated.  We definitely need more!  Was good fun though.

Well done Kais ben rachid for winning.

We do need more games and players.  We need to build up the numbers before I'm prepared to give out prizes.  Gather your play money chips ready for the next game which will be announced in the next day or so.  You'll need $20k for the play money tourney.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Kerob.  I've added you.

As some of you have seen, I've created another tourney to take place on Sunday at 20:00 WET - another $20k play money tourney.