Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
blueday

PokerStars Home Games

decent crowd so far

i dont think ive missed anyone but so far people opting in via this page only are:

Amy H

robby8111

Shadow_v

TIMUR

North Remembers

Joe W

andybors

zenekk97

Kais ben rachid

hoppelpoppel

Total Racoon

Glad to see the crowd beginning to gather

• Thanks 3

if you build it they will come :D

LMAO. 

Ok so busy weekend doing shop and rewards for y'all hence me not making it here.....but I'm here now.

I'll give it until the weekend and then start the ball rolling I think so stay tuned for instructions. 

• Thanks 3

Very good news Blueday, it will be fun if we try a funny poker game once a week with Admins it can be very interactive between members and admins. It s just a suggestion it will be nice to share a funny game or activity with admins.

• Thanks 1

if you build it they will come :D

LMAO. 

Ok so busy weekend doing shop and rewards for y'all hence me not making it here.....but I'm here now.

I'll give it until the weekend and then start the ball rolling I think so stay tuned for instructions.

Nice thx blue

• Thanks 1

Very good news Blueday, it will be fun if we try a funny poker game once a week with Admins it can be very interactive between members and admins. It s just a suggestion it will be nice to share a funny game or activity with admins.

Yes I agree.  They used to be great fun when we had private freerolls before.

• Thanks 1

Here are the details on how to join  in the PokerStars Home Games.  You can find home games by clicking on "...More" in the lobby.  A little dropdown will apear and click on home games

Here are the details:

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.<br><br>- - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab<br>- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button<br>- Enter my Club ID number: 2145056<br>- Enter my Invitation Code: LPB1234ME<br><br>That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.<br><br>

• Thanks 2

We have 6 so far not inc. me.  It's not enough. 

I have scheduled a game for 11c cash for tomorrow afternoon/evening at 9pm CET so if anyone want's to play that, you can.  I can also schedule play money games but the min buyin is 20k.  Let me know what you would like to practice with i.e. play money or cash.

• Thanks 1