Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blueday

Where are you playing poker?

I'd love to hear from you where you are playing poker these days. 

Are you having much success and what's your current favourite poker site?

After playing poker for more than 10 years and trying all kind of poker softwares. PokerStars and party Poker are the best in term of software I feel very confortable playing in this two rooms. Poker 888 is what I prefer in term of promotions you get always something free there but not for their room but I don't like their software. Now come the ipoker rooms like William Hill etc... And Unibet not bad but party and stars are better. If you wish to have a partner room for lcb so people can register to be get a free bonus and a freeroll you can try to contact vbet poker they used to offer free 30€ X1 wagering on poker tournaments. Or maybe intertops poker that allows also players from United States but for withdraw it's very complicated.

• Thanks 1

Not a rake race as such but 36% rakeback is available at Intertops paid on a daily basis in $10 increments

have you been tried Titan poker and William Hill for rake races? Titan poker offer a nice rake race promotion I used to play there before they restrict my country and their support is very very competent. The best I ever tried.