• More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
blueday

Check your emails....

......from 888Poker

FREEROLLS 24/7

Live. Sleep. Breathe. Poker.

What’s better than a Freeroll every day? A Freeroll every hour!

To charge you up, you’ve got 24 Hours of Freerolls worth $10,000!

From the moment you click on the link below, you can register to any of the 24/7 Freerolls within 24 Hours.

Reload Again & Again

Every day you play in tournaments with a total buy-in of $1, we’ll reload your Freeroll Meter to 24 Hours.

So hurry, time is money…

Corals have sent out 10 free spins on their new Sunset Beach slot machine to all players of their poker room, there is no wagering requirement on the winnings and from what I can tell they are worth £10 !

Gutted, been away for a while and missed it :( thanks anyway

...from Full Tilt:

Your bonus of up to $5 is available now at Full Tilt Poker. Accept your bonus and begin earning it by playing in any real-money game. You will have until 23:59 ET on 2nd August 2014 to earn your bonus.

There are three payout amounts - the more you play, the more you'll earn:

31 Full Tilt Points earns $1.25

63 Full Tilt Points earns $2.50

125 Full Tilt Points earns $5.00

To accept your bonus, click on the 'My Promotions' button from the game cashier and then click "Your Bonus Summary".

....from 888Poker

Let the Cash Flood in!

Time to get your umbrellas out… it’s raining poker chips at 888poker!

To see you through these stormy days, you’ve got FREE entry to the $2,000 UK Freeroll on 12/8/2014 @ 19:25 GMT.

No ticket needed! Exclusive to UK players.

...from 32Red Poker

You are invited to an exclusive Freeroll this Bank Holiday Monday 25th August at 6pm (UK time) - entry is 100% free and we're starting the prize pool at €1,000, on the House!

Freeroll Details

Tournament Name Summer Bank Holiday Freeroll (€1,000 Added!)

Date & Time Monday 25th August at 6pm (UK time)

Buyin 100% free

Chips & Blinds 1500 starting chips, 15 minute blind levels

Rebuys (90 mins) €1.50 rebuys (1500 chips)

Add-on €3 add-on (5000 chips)

Lobby Tournaments > Special

Check your accounts for free €4 omaha ticket I got off to good start with mine then got wiped out by complete donkeys chasing every draw they had calling my preflop raises with crap and hitting hands etc! Sums it up when I hit a pair and flush draw and then the donk with lower hearts makes straight and no more heart for me! total bull not happy! Never playing in 2/4 omaha ever again full of donks!!  >:( >:( >:(

Guessing it was a cash game ticket you received? Did you get an email regarding it or just found it in your account? I don't seem to have it :( I actually forgot about unibet poker for a while til I saw your post, I was playing it quite alot just after they switched to their bespoke platform, I did pretty well out of the free tenner bonus, and won a few freerolls, then just stopped playing there for a while...

Think I will have another blast now anyway, but hey with regards Omaha, thats surely the best part about it isn't it ??? - Many people aren't as proficient as the average player at a texas hold em table, so if you know the game well you stand a much better chance of cleaning up .. no?? I mean sure it can be annoying if you have donks and maniacs calling anything but you just have to adjust your game, stay patient, and the time will come when you can take all their chips .. always :)

I did get an email shoudl have mentioned that but is always worth checking eh. I just seem to make the strongest hands and strongest draws and then hit and they have that one better or worse and suckout on river it is just so god awful :) I went nuts the way I went out last hand! Yes they kept calling with crap and winning and every time I had strong hands at least flush straight and at the very least a set or huge draw with plenty outs my luck just really not in at all!

.....from 888 Poker

Play the game, live the dream

Whether it’s going fast and furious with an adrenalin-charged race car experience, taking to the skies for a personal skydiving course, or relaxing on an exotic island spa break - 888poker can make it happen!

Start chasing your dream prize with 2 FREE tickets to play in the $5,000 Live the Dream Freeroll every day at 12:19 BST and 20:19 BST.

Just want to say about 2 ticket of 1 Euro for Twister tournoment on NetBet Poker. I send email at support@netbetpoker.com , with BACK5 in subject, and also in text BACK5 and my username. Got it after 24 hours on my account.

• Thanks 1

I received 2 x €5 poker tokens in my email yesterday from Corals - no idea why, just out of the blue, so check your accounts and/or spam folders just incase!

Hi Wayne,

We’ve credited your Poker account with 2 x €5 tournament tokens!

Simply login now and you will be able to play a wide range of great tournaments, courtesy of Coral.

You can view your tokens in the ‘My Poker’ section of download client and all available tournaments can be found from the tournaments lobby.

The tokens will expire by 30th September so make sure you don't miss out. *

Good Luck,

The Team @Coral

• Thanks 1

....from PokerStars

We have credited your account with $5 free cash - no deposit necessary! It’s ready and waiting to be used right now - all you have to do is log-in to the PokerStars software and play. But be quick – your free funds will expire within 7 days from the date of this email!

You also have a special $10 bonus with an easy clearance rate on your account, waiting to be earned*. To start releasing your $10 bonus, simply earn VIP Player Points (VPPs) as you play your favourite ring games and tournaments with your free $5.

......from Full Tilt

We have some good news - you have a $5.00 Easy Bonus in your account.

To accept it, open the Cashier, hit Bonus Account and click Accept Offer by 23:59 ET on Sunday, October 5th. You’ll then have 10 days to release it by playing your favourite real-money games.

What are you waiting for? Accept your Easy Bonus and start unlocking that $5.00 in extra cash today.

Hi there,

Check your emails for 3 euro bonus which is valid only today. Bonus elligible only for those who received the email.

Good luck

• Thanks 1