Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
bigdk1888

Best finishing position in freeroll poker tourneys Screenshots!

Came in top 40(32nd place) of 50k gtd freeroll giving me entry into the 50k satellite which I just placed 15th in which now wins me entry to the weekly final and IF I place 3rd or higher in that I win a free seat to the 50K GTD cash tournament! with minimum prize of $2,000 dollars around £1,200! top prize of $25k! (£18K) so going to play in dozens of tournaments to practice for 9th november! pretty excited!!

1_more_tourney_to_win_entry_to_the_50k_sunday_tournament.thumb.jpg.cb23c65698ff257fe7099605bdade808.jpg

• Thanks 1

Flopped another royal naturally I checked it to provoke a raise and he goes all in I called an put him out of course his full house was crushed! came 244th out of field of over 4000 so still not bad and part from that royal just didnt pick up the good hands. In my last hand I had my opponent till the river when he beat my pair of aces with a lucky straight so again out on a bad beat.

nt_bad_flopping_a_royal_flush_lol.thumb.jpg.a9d872ba065ac811c0e4e5599616802c.jpg

• Thanks 3

Strangely I was actually thinking a royal would be handy and wondering when I'd next hit it then it only comes up seconds later! shame this wasn't on kings of chicago royal wins 10,000 coins on that and my usual stake is 10p minimum so would be at least 200pounds win!

Strangely I was actually thinking a royal would be handy and wondering when I'd next hit it then it only comes up seconds later! shame this wasn't on kings of chicago royal wins 10,000 coins on that and my usual stake is 10p minimum so would be at least 200pounds win!

True. 

The odds of you getting two royals in such a short space of time must be high though.

Yes I imagine they will be but on kings of chicago its like 5 hand poker so 5 chances to hit a royal is pretty good and you can spin hundreds of times in an hour perhaps even thousands of times if the internets running well. I am determined to hit that hand on that slot imagine I got it at 50p bet a grand for 50p lol!

Yes I imagine they will be but on kings of chicago its like 5 hand poker so 5 chances to hit a royal is pretty good and you can spin hundreds of times in an hour perhaps even thousands of times if the internets running well. I am determined to hit that hand on that slot imagine I got it at 50p bet a grand for 50p lol!

Worth having thats for sure bigdk.  I hope you get it sooner rather than later.

almost did yesterday thought I'd hit the royal but it was 9 instead of an ace or a wild! so close!!!

Unlucky!

How's your poker going these days?  Where are you playing?

hit or miss right now blue need to get consistent again. getting alot of bad beats or just behind by one kicker also keep being up against fish go all in with kings he has a6 and picks an ace onf the flop a good player would be folding that a6 soon as the all in call was made!! play at unibet,coral,americas cardroom.

• Thanks 1

You're not a PokerStars or Full Tilt man then.  I'll have to sign up to Coral and check it out.

Hope your luck improves.

before you join troll the net as there are sites where you can get a free bankroll if you sign up through them not mentioning any websites as thats against the rules but they are easy to find. Yes play at pokerstars n fulltilt sometimes too but find it alot of donks constantly going all in when if I had seen a flop I'd have won really annoying! came 4th at coral on normal reg freeroll and 19th on a late reg also came 55th at unibet and that was on late reg and really short stacked just never got the hands or the boards to value bet on!

• Thanks 1

Jusrt came 43rd at Unibets 100Euro NLHE freeroll tournament only won 11p went out with AQ suited annoying as I wouldnt have shoved with AQ off only played it for flush equity would have gone a bit further if I had folded but don't think I'd have came 1st was really shortstacked! still out of over 2000 players must be back to my best ;)

• Thanks 1

That's a great result bigdk - top 2% is excellent.  The rewards are irrelevant imho at the moment; just getting in those top finishing positions is important until you move onto buyin tourneys.

was doing extremely well in a unibet tournament just there but when out both times on bad beats one a guy picks up a 3 outer to make a straight and the other one made me furious I was last to call I was now shortstacked cause of that guys bit of luck so I shoved with A9 suited blinds were like 400/800 had no choice other guy has 5/10 off suit!! and jammy git makes a straight had he not called I'd have picked up pair of 9s and won the pot!

• Thanks 1

That sucks.  I hate it when players get lucky when it really counts i.e. you get knocked out.  Very frustrating however, what goes around comes around as they say.  Your turn will come for the luck.

playing amazing recently! 5 players smashed to smithereens in only 7mins can anyone beat that time in a sit n go not fussed about cash prize as its only 12p win but good to keep the cards in the air and keep my skills in check ;)

5_players_thumped_in_7mins.thumb.jpg.e631c09b03ff39e1aab6c9e4992a019a.jpg

• Thanks 1

haha good stuff blue I actually came 9th but only because I was shattered I was just shoving every decent hand and it did work as blind stealing attempt then a guy called back with weak ace and flopped an ace beating my K10 but worse hands can shove with I took the rest to value town though eliminated loads of people :)

and whats more I made some great folds and good reads of what people had also lowest I was down to before going out of tourney was 23k so think I am playing good watching the pros on the big game and ept programmes working a treat to improving my poker skills n game.

Well done on the 9th place.  You're doing really well bigdk.  Time to start buying in to tournaments or sitngos?

• Thanks 1