Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
bigdk1888

Best finishing position in freeroll poker tourneys Screenshots!

thanks best poker I have played in days. Have no idea how I got so far as I was pretty tired as I was playing from 3am to about 6 when I got put out but this is out of 270+ players so a good result!

check it out 39th out of 304 players won entry to the super satellite feeder tourney today at 8pm edt and if I come in top 30 in that one I win entry to the 50k satellite on Saturday! could win a share of 50,000 dollars!!

39th_out_of_304_players.thumb.jpg.5fbabcc0e21d77cdd90187c9b6090a73.jpg

• Thanks 1

Will do blue! by the way meant to ask if it was you at same table as me? is your name at Am cardroom bluezz?

No it's not bluezz (nice "handle" though).

Didn't make it in tournament came 33rd made one costly wrong decision had 9-10 suited and didnt call with it the flop brings 678 so awful! then I got put all in auto again with 9-2 off suit one of the worse hands ever! just did not get good hands! had to fold nearly every one.

Didn't make it in tournament came 33rd made one costly wrong decision had 9-10 suited and didnt call with it the flop brings 678 so awful! then I got put all in auto again with 9-2 off suit one of the worse hands ever! just did not get good hands! had to fold nearly every one.

Sorry to hear you had so much bad luck bigdk.  There is nothing worse when you can't hit a hand.

Back on form again don't have pics because I have been doing so many but I came 32nd out of 273 in poker770 special bday freeroll, 19th out of 100 in poker stars tournament yday 1 away from the cash and today came 29th out of 106 2 away from the money! didnt go out with bad hand though had KJ suited the flop brung no cards that made a flush and my opponent had aq off which is typically what comes on the flop! dull way to go out! right on the bubble!!

• Thanks 2

Well done bigdk.  Stay away from the bubble - keep checking where abouts you are and when the bubble's coming and don't play!  I've thrown great cards away because I didn't want ot go out on the bubble.

with only a couple of big blinds left and everyone playing so tight I really didnt have another option if I had at least 6-7 bbs I prob wouldnt have played that hand.

won 4th place this morning after 3+ grueling hours lol! got pocket aces about 6 times! crazy! still a little bit better bankroll than I had before :)!

4th_at_AmCRDrm.thumb.jpg.44e4e90c4191b61fdea1cdb226e028c4.jpg

• Thanks 2

nothing worth bragging about but I only had 40cents in my bankroll before put it that way lol! wasnt playing this one for the money its all just practice for the real poker tourneys its a bonus if I win a bit of cash in them thats orite! all just for the achievement though I can mix it up in these tournaments limp raise check bluff etc ;)

yeah definitely, good to start low rolling before you feel more confident to play bigger tourneys or even cash tables.

• Thanks 1

just got dealt pair of 2s got a free check being the big blind flopped a set checked again which induced a bet shoved all in and won it with set of 2s ;) you think that sounds like a good player :D