Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
bigdk1888

Best finishing position in freeroll poker tourneys Screenshots!

I have recently started bluffing hands too now! if I perfect that I will wipe everyone out came 8th this morning in the 10 bucks poker 770 free roll! went out with a pair of 10s so wasn't a silly big blind hand to play I wouldnt say nearly made the straight but there was no jack :(

Yeah man I know. Usually just do it when I see opponents betting low then a card comes up that would make potential straight,flush or an obvious hand I put in a decent raised bet and they fold but if they match it I'll fold as too much chance they have the card I am bluffing I have ;)

I have recently started bluffing hands too now! if I perfect that I will wipe everyone out came 8th this morning in the 10 bucks poker 770 free roll! went out with a pair of 10s so wasn't a silly big blind hand to play I wouldnt say nearly made the straight but there was no jack :(

,...and don't bluff too often!

I only do it when others are betting really low or keep checking because this can mean they are fishing and havent reached the hand or they are bluffing and have literally nothing! the way others bets gives away what they have just need to use your brain sometimes they can be using you as bait but often they are bluffing its hysterical when I have a full house and they only have high card or worse makes them look ridiculous! Also people who go all in every hand annoy me so I bide my time till I pick up a great pocket pair and put them out :)!

I only do it when others are betting really low or keep checking because this can mean they are fishing and havent reached the hand or they are bluffing and have literally nothing! the way others bets gives away what they have just need to use your brain sometimes they can be using you as bait but often they are bluffing its hysterical when I have a full house and they only have high card or worse makes them look ridiculous! Also people who go all in every hand annoy me so I bide my time till I pick up a great pocket pair and put them out :)!

Sensible!  Keep those great screenies and wins coming bigdk.

Good luck for your next game.

• Thanks 1

I play at unibet and atos most just now both good! and with unibet I can take straight out if I win and have it the next day or earlier :)!

• Thanks 1

I play at unibet and atos most just now both good! and with unibet I can take straight out if I win and have it the next day or earlier :)!

That's good to know.  Thanks for that.

• Thanks 1

quatro queens other guy had no chance whatsoever :D! Finished 4th this time. and had tiny amount of chips blinds were just way too high!

1072507687_quatro_queens_.thumb.jpg.9bf4414b728d6bbc943bd0e46318220b.jpg

• Thanks 1

he did a pre flop raise of all in lol so he must have been sick when I immediately made 4of a kind lol!

I bet he was absolutely sick.  Congrats again.

blue

• Thanks 1

On Demand $10 freeroll at True Poker (also available at Americas Cardroom and Blackchip Poker).

458 entries and I came 2nd.  Prize was $1.35.  Yay!

2nd.png.a4d7927e7ae7dbd0be38444943599fdc.png

• Thanks 1

All adds up blue! Also useful if you need a rebuy in any tournament nothing worse than taking a pounding and having zilch to rebuy with!

• Thanks 1

All adds up blue! Also useful if you need a rebuy in any tournament nothing worse than taking a pounding and having zilch to rebuy with!

Very useful especially when the rebuy is say 5c for 10,000 chips!

Have you tried these freerolls.  They start as soon as 270 players have registered and you can join as many as you want - late reg available and no rebuys.

I haven't no check out poker mira Blue it is a sardine can ha ha! ;) I just came 12 there and won a buck for that :) first place is a nice $27 in that tourney went out with a straight but the other guy had full house I thought he was bluffing as he had started the betting high before the flop so annoying!!

• Thanks 1

I haven't no check out poker mira Blue it is a sardine can ha ha! ;) I just came 12 there and won a buck for that :) first place is a nice $27 in that tourney went out with a straight but the other guy had full house I thought he was bluffing as he had started the betting high before the flop so annoying!!

I will check it out - thanks bigdk.

Congrats on coming 12th.  More luck for your next game.

• Thanks 1

Heres my first straight flush in a tournament :D!! trebled up+ with this other guy must have been sick when he saw I had Ace,2,3,4,5 diamonds :P! could hardly believe it myself!! also bossed it going all in with pair of kings picked up a 3rd on the flop and took majority of the guys chips :P! placed and got a prize in this tourney went out as my opponent had a better kicker! same pair better kicker so annoying!!

706855416_all_in_like_a_boss_.thumb.jpg.dc75a8e9f93f6a87cd819cfa971f2120.jpg

1st_tourney_str8_flush.thumb.jpg.05bff1367eb11a032ac56557ee389a17.jpg

• Thanks 1

Had four of the cards required and had to continue till the 4 appeared on turn and I was gobsmacked when it did! other guy musta thought his reg flush was good enough not this time matey!!

Had four of the cards required and had to continue till the 4 appeared on turn and I was gobsmacked when it did! other guy musta thought his reg flush was good enough not this time matey!!

Hehe.  It's great when you know you have the nuts and it's times like that you are hoping and praying they will bet big.

• Thanks 1

Check out my stack heads up against a  200k+ chip advantage to other guy I came 2nd not much difference in prize money between 1st and 2nd place!

1617335392_Heads_up_at_the_very_end_of_tourney_.thumb.jpg.d6460035a06b4f5d7c3d254711bffde0.jpg

1782699032_2nd_place_.thumb.jpg.029d22c19cf4dbc87d3e218c5a6f334b.jpg

• Thanks 2

€2.17 to 1st place and €1.55 for 2nd place I tried my luck on ghost pirates with it but never had any luck this time around but have turned peanuts into alot on that before so next time I'll be be fine, tip play only at 3cents/pence on it don't bet higher unless you have at least £/€13 to work with because it can collect just as fast as high variance games. ;).

Well done bigdk.  Next time  a 1st for you and a 1st for me.  Looks like we won about the same too.  You're doing really well and seem to have a natural flair for the game.  Keep it up.

Shame you didn't win on the slot!

• Thanks 1