Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
ohmesohrny

Ohmesohrny's Poker Blog

I think you need some Vitamin C!  Hope you feel better soon.

I need something. But, I make matters worse by smoking even when im sick so that obvioulsy doesnt help.

But, most of my sickness has come since my daughter started daycare. Kids are dirty and are constantly bringing home thier diseases. She gets sick, then i get sick and it keeps repeating. Im seriously ready to pull her back out.

Thx

I think you need some Vitamin C!  Hope you feel better soon.

I need something. But, I make matters worse by smoking even when im sick so that obvioulsy doesnt help.

But, most of my sickness has come since my daughter started daycare. Kids are dirty and are constantly bringing home thier diseases. She gets sick, then i get sick and it keeps repeating. Im seriously ready to pull her back out.

Thx

I'm in the same boat...more or less!! Stupid spring cold... that I'll have until I get a fall one!! LOL

Hey I checked out your blog and it was discouraging and don't agree with the negative representation and ain't ready to have my bubble burst yet. I am hyped we got one foot in the door and something is better than nothing at all and it is a good start. Just my two cents about it.

Hey I checked out your blog and it was discouraging and don't agree with the negative representation and ain't ready to have my bubble burst yet. I am hyped we got one foot in the door and something is better than nothing at all and it is a good start. Just my two cents about it.

I'm chuffed to bits too - a step in the right direction.

Have you tried it liquorman or are you not in Nevada?

blue

Too bad i dont live in NV because it would be sweet to check out the poker site for myself. More improvements yet to come lets hope.

I guess Im a pessimist, but I grew up in the golden days of poker and got spoiled with rake back and easy games.

I just dont think poker in the US will be anything like it used to be and this first site isnt a good start imo. The software is atrocious and the fact that a $1k gtd tournament costs $50 to enter is a joke.

I know this is the first site online and there will be more. But even when more come online, you will have little to to no traffic unless states pool their players. No one state alone could sustain enough traffic. Even sites like Carbon who have the whole United States plus the rest of the world able to play on them only have 5k players or so on them. I dont see how a state like New Jersey and Nevada will be able to have anything more than 100 players on there.

I hope Im wrong, but I hate to say that I, and many others feel the same as I do.

There are many other aspects that make me feel this way, but they reach beyond the actual playing aspect of poker.

But hey check out my latest cash game post to learn a bit about playing poker :)

Im going to take back my last statement and blame it on a bad session. I should never post anything after Ive come off a losing session, Im grumpy at best and let my emotions speak instead of my brain.

In the meantime, check out my latest blog post that may help you improve a bit during your next session.

5 Tips to improve your game

• Thanks 1

Im going to take back my last statement and blame it on a bad session. I should never post anything after Ive come off a losing session, Im grumpy at best and let my emotions speak instead of my brain.

In the meantime, check out my latest blog post that may help you improve a bit during your next session.

5 Tips to improve your game

Thanks for the tips!!!

As far as being grumpy after a losing session,I'm sure all poker players can relate!! We all hate losing but it's part of the game...you win some and lose some!! :)

I think we've all been grumpy after a game at some point.  I try to step away from the computer if I get a bad beat - I really hate bad beats but of course, that is all part of poker as Rosebud already said.

I shall certainly look forward to reading all about your games and your balance....all 1 of me.

Best of luck!

What is good is that you recognized that you needed to change the buyin before all your money was lost.

Best of luck with the new plan.  I'm looking forward to it.

blue

I have been visiting this site on and off for the past few years and  there is so much on here I could spend the entire day wondering around. I am a big poker player and am always looking for different strategies. I look forward to your future posts.

I have been visiting this site on and off for the past few years and  there is so much on here I could spend the entire day wondering around. I am a big poker player and am always looking for different strategies. I look forward to your future posts.

I hope you join our private freeroll then fried-eggs - you can see it HERE

blue