Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
ohmesohrny

Ohmesohrny's Poker Blog

Yep,definately a bad week for you...sorry!!

As far  as hearing about someones' bad beat,I have no problem with that! It makes me realize I'm not alone!! ;)

Thanks for the kinds words everyone. My brain has a been a bit scattered lately and coming up with something to talk about was a difficult task. So, I turned a whine into hopefully something informative. But really I just like whining :)

There are a lot of whiners at the poker tables and I just ask them if they would like some cheese with their whine.  It usually shuts them up LOL

• Thanks 1

I'm gagging to read your series of blogs on this....and putting it to the test on PokerStars.  ;)

blue

So, I know this stragety is a bit strange and may sound like Im just playing a joke on you, but I assure you it works well. If you dont believe me, here are my stats for these games when I used to be able to play them.

Here are my winnings for just the $2.20 buy ins. 91-180 $1,817. It may not seem like alot, but for a $2,20 buy in, its a good amount.

Back on topic.

If anyone has questions please feel free to ask and I can do my best to help clarify exactly how I play these. Im even willing to do a ghosting session on Skype if you like. Leave me a message or post on here and we can set something up if youd like.

For now, heres my latest post on the 180s

• Thanks 2

I used that very method yesterday.  I shoved all in with 5-6 off and BB called me.  They had Ace rag and I managed to hit a straight on the river and doubled up.  This was a 120 seater on 888poker (I really don't like their RNG).  I was knocked out after shoving all in with KK as small blind.  BB called with AA and I was out.  What can you do eh?

blue

Just unlucky, but at least you gave yourself a chance.

This shortstack strategy can be applied to most games. Its the early stages and playing much more aggressive that change in the 180s

thanks Blu. i really hope it was easy to follow as I kept adding in stuff in as I would create the content. I wanted to provide as much as possible without trying to confuse anyone. If you need clarification on anything feel free to leave me a message