Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
ohmesohrny

Ohmesohrny's Poker Blog

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself as the newest blogger at Latest Poker Bonuses. I hope to provide you with valuable and entertaining posts each week.

You can read more about me in my first post here

I’d like to start this post by introducing myself. I was recently signed on by Latest Poker Bonuses and I couldn’t have been more excited when I heard the news.

I’ve been playing poker for over 13 years, online for the last 7 or so. Having heard of this site a long time ago, I always used Latest Poker Bonuses as the benchmark for what a poker website should be. I’ll admit, I was a bit nervous after being asked to provide content for their blog and the past 2 days have been spent wondering what to talk about. I wanted it to be perfect and up to the standards that have long been upheld on this site.

I always appreciate feedback, and if you would like to have something specific covered, please post here and Ill be sure to write a post about it.

• Thanks 3

I'd like to add that I enjoy doing hand history reviews and talking about strategy. If you have a hand to discuss, please post it so we can go over it.

• Thanks 1

Hi Chris and welcome again to LPB.  Loving your blogs already and looking forward to more of the same.

You will certainly be a huge asset to the poker section.

blue

Welcome to LPB Chris!!! I love reading Blue's poker blog and the more bloggers the better!!  :-bd I need all the poker help I can get!!!  :-[ :-X :z

• Thanks 1

I am not a good player at strategy games, and I'm not very good at retaining poker knowledge for more than a hand or two, but your blog is nice and full of good advice.  Good to have you on LPB!

Ah Tony G at number 1.  I totally agree with you.  I watched that famous hand a couple of days ago.  An awesome move on the Russian who bit hard and lost his place. 

Nice blog and some very kind words.  Thank you Chris.  I hope those headphones live up to your expectations! 

Looking forward to your next blogs.

blue

Head phones are absolutely amazing. My face lit up like a Xmas tree at Rockafeller Center the first noise that came cracking through the 20 or so speakers in each earpiece.

Got some rather exciting news today. I get the chance ot do an interview with Jared Tendler. He is the leading expert in tilt and the mental game of poker. He coaches some pretty good players and the interview is sure to be full of good stuff for anyone looking to overcome the mental aspects of poker.

The interview will be this Friday, so I plan on sharing as much as I can with you in my weekend posts. If there is anything specefic you would like me to ask him, please post. Ill create a seperate thread for QandAs actually

• Thanks 1

If your looking for a unique way to start learning more about poker and improving your game, check out my latest post.

Thinking Outside the Box

• Thanks 1

Simple stuff here people, but most dont apply it. In case you arent familiar wiht a good bankroll stratgey read this!

Bankrolls made easy

• Thanks 1