Search In
    • More options...
    Find results that contain...
    Find results in...
blueday

BLUEDAY'S DAILY POKER BLOG

If you are a completely new player, I don't recommend spending any money at all.  Play lots of freerolls and lots of play money tournaments first.  I don't want you to be like a lamb to the slaughter.

I started at play money tables online and freerolls and it's a good grounding  If you're able to play at PKR, this is a good site for play money tables plus they have free sitngo tournaments where you can win a few cents.  You can easily make friends at this site too as well as dressing up your avatar and make it look like yourself too. 

So that's play money tables and freerolls until you start winning before spending any money.

I am going to follow your instructions, I know that you're a very good player and i would like in this year be a great player. voi to begin in PKR, and as i advance, tea voi informing many thanks BLUEDAY'S AND LCB  :O :O :O :D :D :D

• Thanks 1

$$ I already download the software of PKR, tomorrow I will do the tank; I will begin to play freerolls and SNG small to play good poker as a professional xD 8) 8)

the missions :'$

I had a problem , you could not download PKR , this morning I could download look at that make several free rolls in the course of the week i will keep you informed as i was thank you Blue ;)

:) :D :) 8)

• Thanks 1

Well done Blue, best of luck for next week's game!

Thanks Johnny.  I'm looking forward to the next game.